Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NEWS!!!

The past couple of weeks have been life changing in the most amazing and miraculous ways!
First, Todd and I were able to attend a marriage retreat that has blessed our lives and marriage more than we could have ever have imagined.
After we got home, my mom told us a story about Rissa saying her prayers and praying for her baby.  As mom asked and tried to find out more it eventually came out that Rissa was praying for 'the baby in Mommy's tummy' who she said was a boy named Aberlin.  Like any good Mommy, I listed to her and took a pregnancy test and sure enough!! We are going to be the Tidwell Quartet!
Exactly a week later, we signed on our new house!!! We ended up getting the one I posted in a previous post and we couldn't be happier!  I will post more pictures once we get moved in.  
Today we got the keys so we are going to have pizza on the floor of our new house tonight!  thank you all for your love, prayers and support, we will keep you updated!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment